mcdonald’s:-a-customer-almost-died-due-to-the-fact-that-of-mcflurry!

Misfortune for McDonald’s in the UK, bad buzz is increasing … A consumer was close to death due to the fact that of a McFlurry!

McDonald’s therefore received more than excellent advertisements in 2020 in the UK.

He had actually undoubtedly alerted the sellers: he was buying two McFlurries. But among them could cause him health problems. He for that reason asked the English McDonald’s team to mark the distinction in between the 2 ice creams, so as not to risk anything …

Except the McDonald’s team forgot to mark which McFlurry was produced him! The young man for that reason finds himself with 2 identical mirrors. One caramel, for him, and the other, “egg custard”, which might kill him …

However the 2 enthusiasts did not manage to share the ice cream well! The 32- year-old guy, adverse eggs, therefore found himself enjoying his ice cream … However not for long: he began to experience adverse effects!

Big problem, his allergy can have massive results on him … Head to the health center for treatment.

He arrives in time for the London Hospital to conserve him and save him the worst. The 32- year-old’s experience does not end there. Because he decided to return to the restaurant to inquire to be more mindful …

MCDONALD’S: FROM MCFLURRY TO MEDICAL FACILITY!

Simply after having come close to death, he returned to the London dining establishment which forgot to distinguish the two ice creams.

When he arrives at McDonald’s, the Londoner gets an apology and a replacement ice cream … Simply that. When he almost passed away! He still received an automated apology email. Absolutely nothing to cheer him up on …

So he called the media to tell this story. However above all to notify the waiters and waitresses. Because an easy little error can trigger huge issues … and even death for a little ice cream!

This is the 2nd bad buzz for McDonald’s in the UK in2020 6 months earlier, a young girl nearly choked on a nugget … prior to making an awful discovery!

His mother had informed the BBC that a “surgical mask had melted, like chewing gum, in the nugget” … A discovery as terrible as it is unclean. Two errors and two bad buzzes in less than a year …

McDonald’s UK will therefore need to make efforts to reassure its clients! And send out a bit more than an apology e-mail …

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here